Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Prof. Oluyemi Osinbajo: Break the Code of Silence!

Appeal to the VP of Nigeria to Break Silence on Defraudment of Bola Omoteso's Widow

I appeal as the widow of Bola Omoteso to Prof. 'Yemi Osinbajo to speak out against the fraud, impersonation and financial crime I have experienced in the hands of adeleke omoteso, an attorney in Nigeria and a member of the Nigerian Bar Association.

This man who should be stripped of all appurtenances as a lawyer perpetrated document fraud and impersonation with his wife olubunmi omoteso and friend, Iseoluwa Abiodun-Johnson in Nigeria and through Caucasian attorneys locked me out in the USA and took all I own in the USA after hijacking all including inheritance, vehicle and chattels valued at thousands of dollars in Nigeria.

Can you continue to remain silent in the face of wickedness?!

I appeal to you as widow of Bola Omoteso to put an end to the wickedness against widows in Nigeria and to take steps to bring justice to widows by reforming Probate Laws in Nigeria.

A letter from you to the Bergen Surrogates Court in NewJersey, where I am presently squatting, would end the fraud being perpetrated in the USA while you speak to the injustice that happened in Nigeria because the present probate process in Nigeria leave widows at the mercy of a very corrupt judicial and police system.

I have sent many people to you including family members and even sent a direct message to Pastor Foluke Adeboye on the matter. Could they all have refrained from reaching you? I have also sent videos directly to your phone and your wife’s phone. Could aides have kept my plight from you?

I am not asking you for Bola Omoteso’s role even though this would have been apt considering we worked tirelessly to bring about a government we expected would better the lot of the less privileged. I am not asking for allowance, for insurance or compensation. I am asking that you do the right thing as a man of integrity by speaking out on this abuse which may never have happened if Bola Omoteso did not visit Nigeria on your invitation.

Background

I am Omolola, the wife of Bola Adetayo Omoteso, a man who loved God and gave his life for his passion for a better Nigeria. He came to Nigeria on the invitation of his friend Pastor Prof Oluyemi Osinbajo, the Vice President of Nigeria. His visit was NOT a change of domicile. His return ticket was for April 2016.

In Bola Omoteso's lifetime, both families visited each other. In the VP’s call to the presidency, we served. I cry out now not as a family friend, friend or sister but as a citizen to appeal as well as demand that you, Prof 'Yemi Osinbajo do the right thing.

My husband was engaged in the services of DFID-PDFII. He died and his brother adeleke omoteso, a Nigerian attorney, who was complicit in his death perpetrated document fraud with which himself, his wife, attorneys working for him and judges have now rendered me homeless and hijacked all I own and inherited in Nigeria and the USA.

I am calling on Prof. Osinbajo as the Vice President to speak truth to this situation and stop the abuse of widows. Bola Omoteso loved you and signed up for a role that claimed his life, should you be silent?! If what is happening to me happened to Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo, Bola would not be silent.

He loved you as a brother more than he loved his own blood sisters, he had high respect and regard for you even though you were contemporaries. Temi believed in you and the idea of what your call to service would mean for Nigeria and Nigerians.

The white papers he drafted with his friend Mr. Biola Ajoni and the ideas I shared have been put to use by the presidency. Yet, his death drew no federal benefit to me as wife.

Dear VP, your silence is a rape on the integrity and legacy of Bola Omoteso. Your silence is leading to a point where fraudsters may win falsely against the truth the Bible is based on.

I have sent many to you including your mother, who I was told was classmate to Bola Omoteso’s mother, and Daddy GO, as head of RCCG. This idea of publicly appealing came to me over two years ago but I refrained and decided to use every mediation medium possible. My calls and emails have been completely ignored, your wife met me a couple of times and treated me like a stranger.

Yet, I was part of a team of women who risked their lives travelling to campaign. My demand is not for money but that you as Senior Advocate of Nigeria and the heartbeat of the Nigerian legal system, step in to stop this fraud that the Bergen County Surrogates Court has ratified as true by taking everything we owned and tossing Bola Omoteso’s legacy before swines.

If you are indeed a man of integrity, ACT NOW. And do much more than get #JusticeforOmolola, get #JusticeforWidows, #EndWidowAbuse and #ReformProbateLaws.

I appeal to you to stand as a hero of justice to females, who have faced the worst deal under this present government where only 7 of 107 are legislators.



No comments: